Clients & Friends
COVID-19 is affecting us all at this time and because we know how important it is to have your vehicle up and running, we have remained open to help serve you our customer . In our efforts to help ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons, we do ask that you call and reschedule appointments if you are feeling ill. We are committed to doing our part to combat the spread of illness, and are taking recommended precautions by the CDC including:
- Using gloves while working on vehicles
- Using disinfectant wipes on all contact surfaces in the office and vehicles
- Using PPE such as steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats
- Temporarily halting shuttle service
- Halting Lobby / Waiting room access
Your health & safety, as always, is our #1 priority. Thank you for your trust in us.